Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

In 2012 I will try to spend more time...

...Blogging!

...putting my patterns and ideas on paper and uploading to my Ravelry Shop.


...dyeing yarn.

...learning to succession plant and keep my vegetable garden clean and organized.


...finish UFO's.

...at Cintsa.


...finishing Nani's hexagon blanket.


...watercolour painting.

...being kind and patient.
...being thankful.
...being organized.
...being positive and optimistic!

Have you made of list of what you would like to spend more time doing?

.-*"*-..•"HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!"•..-*"*-...

♥Heidi

4 comments:

Anabel Luna said...

Happy New year !...Is always nice to come here and see so many beautful colors.Love the yarn , pictures and projects.
Nice blog !

:))

Luna

Carol said...

Happy New year Heidi.
I intend to do more cross stitch, spend more time in the garden and walk more.
I would certainly like to join with your intention to spend more time being more kind and patient....being thankful.
...being organized....being positive and optimistic!
Great aspirations for all of us to follow.
Carol xx

Unknown said...

Great list Heidi! Good luck with those... BTW, where do you get your yarn? I'm really struggling to get nice wool in KZN so if you have a good supplier I'd love to know!!! xxx p.s. your hexagon blanket looks gorgeous!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

YOur projects are so cute. I LOVE that hexagon blanket, too. Do you have a pattern somewhere on your blog for that? Happy New Year to you and your family. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)