Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eskimimi's fabulousness personified giveaway...


Ok, folks... some serious goodness to enjoy today...

One of my favourites: blogger/designer extraordinaire, and all round technically perfect knitter, Mimi, is having an amazing giveaway and offer on all her patterns. Needles afire! this girl's stuff is beautiful and her blog inspirational, so have a look... after all...she with the mostest stash wins...

Have a good one !
Lo♥
Heidi :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi, I'm Colombian, but my English is very very short, but in my few words I tell you I love your blog and especially the post on the African flower crochet, thanks for sharing ... start to make some, and be ready when you tell him to go and see them in my blog ... Clearly you do not need an invitation to visit him because you're always welcome

Kisses and Huggies

Daphne

K said...

It worries me when people are suffering and I can do nothing.

Heidi said...

Hi Daphne,
Enchanté and welcome! I love your avatar...
:)